Daily care for Marble?
1. The ceramic tile may choose washes the detergent, the washing powder and so on washes.
2. With soapy water and a little ammonia and turpentine mixed liquid, cleaning tiles can make the tiles more shiny.
3. It should be waxed on a regular basis, with a time interval of 2-3 months.
4. If the brick surface scratches, can smear the toothpaste in the scratch, with dry cloth wipe try can repair.
5. Use a toothbrush to dip a small amount of decontamination cream can skillfully remove the dirt in the gap of ceramic tiles.Brick and brick crevice place not regular use decontamination paste to go dirt, and then brush a layer of waterproof agent in the gap, can prevent mold growth.
6. Tea stains, fruit stains, coffee, beer, ice cream, soy sauce vinegar, grease, ink and other pollutants, using sodium hydroxide or bleach in the stain slightly soaked, and then dry.For oily grease, can also be toilet paper or paper towels affixed to the tiles, and then sprayed on the top of the cleaning agent, after a while, like a tear mask torn off, grease will be glued up, and then with a clean cloth dipped in water to wipe it.
7. Ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution, scrub 2-3 times.
8. Paint, paint and other pollutants using special cleaning agent (market or supermarkets are mostly sold) scrub.
9. Rust can be washed and removed with 2% oxalic acid solution, and then wiped clean with water. After crushing the powder with 3-4 vitamin C pills, sprinkle it on the surface and rub it with water several times to remove rust stains. If the rust of the old stains, 10% of oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will be contaminated with rust, and then wipe with a strong brine again, you can.
If you have fresh lemon, you can squeeze out its juice drops on the rust stains by hand rub, repeated several times, until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap clean.
10. All kinds of gum can be removed with banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, there is a strong banana odor, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used as paint solvent and thinner.
11. Mercury can be cleaned with gasoline, or removed with decontamination cream